PDA

View Full Version : logo design

sixtwojoe
03-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi, I just called the 888 # and paid for the logo design. I was hoping to use Tiger #302 The company name is Maybury Outdoor Services Inc. The phone # is 586-524-4737 I would like to include lawn care & snow plowing in the logo. I also am using it on a red truck and a black truck. The red truck might be a problem, I was thinking of using white lettering but stilll like the green trees.(whats your ideas for a red truck) I will be using this on truck decals, flyers, invoices, and business cards. Thanks Joe

Steve
03-29-2005, 08:13 PM
Tiger this design has been prepaid.

Thanks sixtwojoe!

TigerDezine
03-30-2005, 01:15 AM
658, 659

sixtwojoe
03-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Looks great. Maybury is spelled wrong. Can you put the lawn care and snow plowing under the logo and the phone # under that. I was also wondering if you can send the logo on a red background just to see how it will look on my truck.(keeping the green on the trees and the rest is up to you) When you send this to my e-mail can the printing company change the colors and move the lettering? I am not to good with computers so I am not sure. Thanks Looks great cant wait to put it on the truck! Joe