PDA

View Full Version : Patrick's myspace promotion

Steve
11-15-2007, 08:18 AM
I got this promotion from Patrick and thought this was very creative.

As I read it, I did wonder to myself if it would get a better response if it included the picture of the two partners.

I love the video you both made and I was wondering what your view is on including an image and saying to contact you two for an estimate?

Steve
11-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Here is one from Jason, Patrick's partner.

Very nice work.

You know what might work well, if you created an image that your myspace friends could pass on to others they know. Maybe it was 10% off your first service? Maybe call it a 'friends of Green & Clean discount card'?

What are your thoughts on that?

pmblair
11-15-2007, 01:12 PM
I like the discount card thing... then they can print it out... wait, not a discount card, but a punch card like we've talked about in a prior thread... Send it out to MySpace friends and after X number of services, they get X for free... or something to that effect...

In the first image, the company name and the logo are clickable to the website itself... every picture I put in a MySpace bulletin I make a direct link to our website... maybe I should put something in the message saying to "CLICK HERE" to request a quote.... = )

Thanks for the helpful suggestions, Steve!! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif