PDA

View Full Version : costumes related to type of business

landonkade
10-19-2007, 10:33 PM
i was was a t.v. show called the BIG idea with donny deautch on cnbc. They where talking about hooters restraunt. That they started in clearwater FL in a old two story building. The co-owner that was on t.v. was saying he basically did no advertising except wearing a chicken costume on the side of the road, and some other simple way and now they are almost a billion dollar company. And has been selling appearl.

how can a lawn company go about selling appearl advertising there business name and gaining revanaue from that source.

What i thought about was getting a grass costume and holding a lawn care sign(your business) that u would stick on the yard and pointing at it when a vechile drives by to get attention. Just a thought

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 10:36 PM
How about make it your company uniform. Mow with it everyday.

Steve
10-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Quote[/b] ]
What i thought about was getting a grass costume and holding a lawn care sign(your business) that u would stick on the yard and pointing at it when a vechile drives by to get attention. Just a thought

I think that is a great idea!

Can you imagine if someone made grass costumes! I bet they could make a fortune selling them online to lawn care business owners!

pnplawn
10-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Posting signs inn your yard or beside the road here in our county, the code enforcement will remove them, BUT I was thinking you could have a sign that say's " This Yard Is Being Serviced By PNP LAWN CARE Phone Number and WebSite" Post it out front while you are mowing and remove it after you get the job done, then take it to your next job, repeat the same, for each job.

Rodman
PNP

pmblair
10-20-2007, 12:40 AM
My wife's a seamstress... I think I'll get her to work on something for me... lol http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif

Steve
10-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Quote[/b] ]My wife's a seamstress... I think I'll get her to work on something for me... lol

WOW!

I am thinking a grass halloween costume!

Or maybe a leaf?

Then some kind of silkscreened ad on it for your business.

Or maybe a grass blade super hero. Super Lawn Man or something like that. With a cape. Something kids would love and you could dress up even at schools to teach mower safety.

pmblair
10-20-2007, 11:36 PM
I really should come through this entire message forum and find all the good ideas... lol I forget way more than I remember....

Steve
10-21-2007, 02:45 AM
Also check out the blog, I try to throw a lot of ideas there too.

If your wife makes any costumes, please show us.