PDA

View Full Version : Would a lawn video help you?

Steve
09-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Would a video on your site that discussed different lawn issues or even showed different landscape projects you have worked on, help you sell more?

Have you considered to experiment and put one online?

Tell me your thoughts on this.

LawncareMarketingMagic
09-13-2007, 01:34 PM
I have no doubt a video could help any LCO grow their business. Aside from the search engine benefits their website would receive, a video is a great way to continue positioning yourself as an expert.

As the internet gains in popularity, more and more people will continue turning to the web to find and research the service providers they higher. A video on your website would allow you to present your sales message PERFECTLY EVERY TIME. Plus, it would help you build a reputation as the 'expert'.

People want to higher the best and video could help you convey the idea you are indeed the best.

Steve
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Chestin,

Any thoughts as to why we just don't see lawn care operators doing this? Is it just too much work? Or maybe an unknown as to how to do it?

What's your thoughts?

Have you considered offering scripts for such videos?

LawncareMarketingMagic
09-17-2007, 05:55 AM
Well, as you already know, putting together a video is no small feat. It definitely takes time and effort to put one together and I'd venture a guess that most people just don't have the time.

I really haven't put much thought into offering scripts for a video mainly because it would need to be specific to each LCO. There are certainly a lot of things that could be said, but I'd say the 2 most important elements would be a strong USP that differentiates the business from their competition, and a compelling offer. Take every opportunity to present your prospects with a reason to buy your services, and an online video posted to a website is a perfect chance to do so.