PDA

View Full Version : myspace!

cwr52506
08-20-2007, 11:05 PM
my myspace page has been up for 1 week and i picked up 2 jobs
off of it..

i add 300 friends a day and i have abot 222 friends so far in a week.

there all 5 miles from my house

i picked 1 job up because we had something in coming...

we both have 4 wheelers.

we talked about that first then he ask a day later for a quote.

check it out. www.myspace.com/gotgrasslandscaping

its a must for any business

its free its for me!!!!!!

Steve
08-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Quote[/b] ]i add 300 friends a day and i have abot 222 friends so far in a week.
WOW !!

Can you give us some insight into how you are able to gain so many friends so quickly?

Also how did you get the other job?

pinkbaglady
08-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey, I would love to know how to put up a myspace business page. Let me in on the basics. How does this thing work?http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Steve
08-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Have you visited the myspace site yet and signed up?

Clean Lawn
09-02-2007, 11:33 PM
WOW, this sounds like another gold mine for lawn care business. I am going to sign up myself but would also love the info on the basics of putting up a myspance business page too.
Also, for those who have webpages, I am considering having a basic lawn care webpage created the end of the year the beginning of next year when I have more funds. How would you all rate having the webpages vs. the hits you get for having it regarding actually getting contracts from it?

Steve
09-03-2007, 02:10 PM
If you need ideas for a lawn care business myspace page, visit my page on myspace and scroll through my friends list. You will see many lawn care business examples.

As far as websites go. I think you will have it very easy. All you need to do is download one of our free webtemplates and edit some of the text for your business and you are all set.

All of these things help build your businesses image and help you reach out to more people. Plus they work while you are sleeping!