lawncareinnovations
08-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Neat!

tiedeman
08-12-2007, 03:33 PM
It really grabs your attention

Steve
08-12-2007, 07:48 PM
One of the things I liked about that picture was the sign for yard of the month. I haven't seen this yet, but what if a lawn care operator started a lawn of the month contest where they would choose a lawn that caught their eye. Then they could put a yard sign on it such as that one. As long as it wasn't maintained by another lco , maybe it would be another way to promote your business?

What do you think?

Clean Lawn
08-21-2007, 04:43 PM
That was something I was considering starting next year when CleanLawn had a full year to service my existing and new customers. I also considered giving out a gift certificate to the winner(s) for CleanLawn the first year but talking to friends of mine who own business in the near future and seeing if they would make donations to give out to the winners also. That way they would get more than just more CleanLawn freebies.
What do you all who have more experience in the industry think?

tiedeman
08-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Before in the past I have done a customer of the year approach with a smaller sign. The only problem though I thought that it would back fire on me with my current customers, them getting mad at me, so I stop doing it