PDA

View Full Version : Doing something different can get you

Steve
08-13-2007, 09:04 AM
We often talk about how doing something a little different from the way others are can get you free attention / publicity. You could do very similar things in your business. We don't have to look far to see how Lee of Tiger Time was able to achieve international attention with his bikini lawn care.

Here is an example with the GopherHaul show.

I'd like to thank Barbra Sundquist for mentioning us on her blog http://www.homebusinesswiz.com/

lawncareinnovations
08-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Good stuff!

LawncareMarketingMagic
08-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Kudos Steve!

The internet is the publishing medium of the future and it's a great way to become a recognized expert in your field. Doing your Gopherhaul show is a fantastic way to build your credibility as an expert and the great thing about it is that ANYONE could follow suit.

In other words, any LCO that wants to become the 'expert' could create some simple videos, post them to www.YouTube.com, www.FreeIQ.com, or any of the other video sharing sites and before you know it you'll have developed a ton of credibility.

It's definitely something I need to do more of myself!!

Steve
08-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks Chestin,

I think you point out some good ideas. I have yet to see a lawn care operator put together such videos. I think it would be helpful if an lco did it. Maybe it just comes down to time. If you are busy all day long, the last thing you want to do is make a video or market yourself.

It's rough trying to figure out where is the best place to spend your time. If any lco is interested in doing their own video, feel free to ask me questions if I can help!