PDA

View Full Version : LCO appears in extreme makeover

Steve
03-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Havde you ever considered videotaping your landscape projects and putting them online? You could even create your own extreme landscape makeover for your area. Possibly donating your time and using donated materials to help a family in your area that is a little less fortunate? It could help create goodwill between your company and community.

What's your view on this?

Area firms help with ‘Extreme Makeover' (http://www.bonnersprings.com/section/frontpagelead/story/10132) - Coleman Equipment of Bonner Springs and Artistic Design Lawn and Landscaping of Shawnee lent their services and equipment to the effort to build a new home for the Jacobo family at the site of their old house, at 4132 N. Spruce Ave., Kansas City, Mo. The 5,000-square-foot house was built in seven days last week for an episode of the ABC television series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," replacing the Jacobos' 900-square-foot abode.

After an intense week of work there will be no down time for Artistic. It's the beginning of the busiest time of the year for landscape companies, and Lukowski said he was coming back to 30 messages in his office. But after seeing so many give of themselves for a family in need, Lukowski said it was worth it.

PremierLand
03-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Personally, I think its a waste of time, unless they get paid. Only way I would ever even consider it is if they would allow my trucks, equipment, signs, etc to be seen on the show, or just pay me. Otherwise, I would let some other company waste their time. lol.

In all honesty I would need alot more information before saying yes or no.