PDA

View Full Version : logo idea needed..

justdoinit
02-27-2005, 02:58 PM
I didn't really see anything that jumped out at me from the artist gallery. My company is new and i have no logo as of yet. My company name is Cherry Valley Lawn and Landscape. The name comes from the town i live in. Cherry Valley, IL. We are a suburb of larger cities in the area. In other words a large market for northern IL. Tons of other lawn care companies in town and i'd like to catch eyes with logo, sell jobs with great customer service! I was thinking of a landscape scene w/ trees (cherry). The town logo is just a pair of cherries on a stem. Maybe white background and red lettering. Any ideas would be great.

ElementDesigner
02-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi,

My name is Jennae Petersen and I am a freelance graphic designer who recently started working with Gopher. I would be more than willing to work with you on your custom logo. You can see samples of my work at http://photobucket.com/albums/v511/ElementDesigner so you can see what I'm capable of. I will work with you to give you exactly what you are looking for in a logo. Please email me at ElementDesigner@gmail.com so we can discuss details such as pricing, timeline, etc. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jennae Petersen
Designer/Editor
770-297-7252 - phone
ElementDesigner@gmail.com