PDA

View Full Version : Very Impressive Chestin

Steve
11-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Is this a new addition or have I just missed it?

I really like your video at the bottom of your website (http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.com). My view is when you are position yourself as a consultant it's really important to reach out to potential customers in this way. Show them you are a real person. Show them you are personable. That people could easily interact with you.

I think this is going to really set you apart from other business consultants. The more we all watch you on video the more we will be comfortable. The more we are comfortable, the more we will want you as our marketing consultant.

I see bit things coming your way.

If I could figure out a way to show the video here, I would!

Steve
11-24-2006, 12:20 PM
As far as a technical point of view, if I could make any suggestions. I think if I were making the videos, I would have the camera looking at me level versus looking up and also add more lighting.

Great stuff!

Steve
11-24-2006, 12:22 PM
You know, come to think of it, I bet if lcos put such a video of them online, maybe it would help them stand out from the pack as well!

LawncareMarketingMagic
11-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Video online is an excellent way to develop a relationship with your prospects and customers. I've been wanting to do it for some time now, but just hadn't taken the time to do so.

I'm not completely satisfied with the way it turned out, but it serves it's purpose for now. I figured that if I waited around until I got it perfect, it would never make it online.

Steve
11-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Absolutely. It's better to get it running now and then improve upon it as you go.

I like it!