PDA

View Full Version : Business idea for you Chestin

Steve
11-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Chestin,

I was thinking about a service you could add to your current services. Maybe you already do this I don't know but what if you created press releases for lcos to promote the things they do to help them get press coverage?

Even though that might be more of a pr firm service, it could fit in with what you are doing.

I bet an lco would love direction in how to get media coverage.

If any lcos want to jump in here and offer their view, let me know if you think this would be a valuable service.

LawncareMarketingMagic
11-21-2006, 05:49 AM
Excellent idea and as a matter of fact, that's one of the many services I offer.

Press releases are indeed an excellent way for any business to get coverage in their local media and the best thing about it is, it doesn't cost anything!

Not only that, but many people lend more credibility to something published in a publication as an article versus something that's a paid advertisement. It could be the exact same thing, but because it's published as an article, it has a whole lot more meaning to people.

I'm in the process of updating my 'Services' page and people should see doing press releases as one of the many services I offer very soon, so be sure to check out my website or sign up for my free e-newsletter in order to get notified.

Steve
11-21-2006, 09:29 AM
In my mind I could envision a website with a collection of press releases you had created for other lcos. I think that would be really cool.