PDA

View Full Version : what do you now about 1-800-lawn-cut

Steve
11-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Quote[/b] ]what do you now about 1-800-lawn-cut.com or what is callsynergetic marketing sale inc they are out of walled lake MI.

barry

This was posted in another thread by myrlin.

Steve
11-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Barry,

How did you find out about this service? Did they contact you?

tiedeman
11-11-2006, 04:28 PM
I have heard a lot of bad things about them. One gentleman, that I know of, thought very poorly of their service when he used them, and posted about it on one of the online forums before. Let's just say that he no longer posts about them because they threatend legal action

Steve
11-11-2006, 04:52 PM
It seems to me, for such a service to be worthwhile, it would have to be pretty big. I have seen many of these services pop up and what does it take to say you offer these services? I guess you can make a website and you are in business.

Does anyone know the cost for such a service?

myrlin
11-12-2006, 07:35 AM
$99. a mo that what they toll me
barry

myrlin
11-12-2006, 07:38 AM
no i found tham on line

Steve
11-12-2006, 06:15 PM
$100 a month is a good amount of money for advertising and can be spent in many different ways.

None of us will ever truely know if this method would work for you or not until it's tried. But if you do try it, I would suggest you ask every new client who calls you, where they initially heard of your company. Then you will be able to track which form of advertising is working for you and which isn't.

Are you using other forms of advertising now too? How are you keeping your name out there for your potential clients to find you?

gman
11-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Yes I have seen them all over the place where I live... How they are doing it is that you must have the number on your trucks and they must be white with the green lettering. What happens it that you buy into there company and tell them your zip code and any calls that comes in your area goes to you but if someome has that area they will tell you what your area is. And I think that you don't have any say. I seeing them more and more in FL. I don't know anything about buying in but That is why I went on my own so I don't have to leasten to anyone......

Gman

Steve
11-13-2006, 02:21 PM
This kind of concerns me like the Symbiot situation. After hearing more about this, I think I would prefer doing my own thing than getting into their network.

What are you all thinking?

myrlin
11-14-2006, 07:14 AM
thank you
i think it lot money.i found it on line.
so i what it fine out what eveyone think about it.i have it see it in my part of fl.

barry

Steve
11-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Keep us posted Barry on any updates.