PDA

View Full Version : Are You Losing 10% of Your Customer Relationships?

Steve
11-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Here is a quote from Chestin's weblog. Are You Losing 10% of Your Customer Relationships? (http://lawncaremarketingmagic.com/wordpress/79/are-you-losing-10-of-your-customer-relationships/)

After reading this I thought of the post Troy had made (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=28;t=3265) about one lco losing his hospital snowplow bid to another because the other had been on the hospital's board.

When you read Chestin's suggestion below, you see how important maintaining your human bonds are when you want to sell to them. People buy from people they know and are comfortable with.

It makes you wonder, what are you doing to maintain that bond with your customers? Are you sending out holiday cards?

What's your view?

Quote[/b] ]October 23, 2006
Are You Losing 10% of Your Customer Relationships?

I just wanted to send out a quick thought to help jump start your week.

Did you know that for every month you donít contact your existing customers, you lose 10% of the value of the relationship?

That means if the lifetime value of that customer is normally $2,000, for every month you DONíT contact them, you could potentially lose $200 from that relationship. Yikes!

Nowís an especially important time of the year to figure out a way to stay in touch with your customers. Even if the grass has stopped growing and youíre no longer servicing their lawn, donít let this stop you from staying in touch with them. Figure out a way to have AT LEAST one customer Ďtouchí each month over the next few months so that when spring time comes, theyíll be ready and waiting to jump on board when the grass starting growing again.

For an excellent low cost method of maintaining this periodic contact, be sure to join me this upcoming Wednesday at 8pm EST for a FREE lawn care business building teleseminar. In addition to learning about this excellent method for maintaining customer contact, Iíll also share how you can define an dominate your target market in 28 days or less, ways you can use technology to dramatically improve the results of your directory ads, and one method you can use to generate a serious cash flow surge.

Remember, the teleseminarís free but you must register. You can do that right here:

www.FreeLawnCareBusinessTeleseminar.com

At any rate, I hope you have a fantastic week and Iím sure youíll hear from me again in a day or so.

Cheers.