PDA

View Full Version : new webdesign design

EatingEmoKids
06-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Well I posted a while back a design but I decided to change it up and I think I will be going with this one.. I might change how the menu is a curvy bar but other then that I'm liking this one a bit better.

http://www.buddystyles.com/template/index.php all the pages work although I'm still working on content.. feel free to point out anything you like or dislike.

still have to buy the domain tho.

also if you'd like to try out the tell a friend form and have it email your self the message and let me know what you think that would be awesome.

musician/lawnman
06-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Looks good man, I see you changed it & put the discount off the 2nd service rather than the 1st. I think that is something that will save you alot of aggrivation. You can thank me later!
good luck with it.

EatingEmoKids
06-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Quote[/b] (musician/lawnman @ June 16 2008,12:47)]Looks good man, I see you changed it & put the discount off the 2nd service rather than the 1st. I think that is something that will save you alot of aggrivation. You can thank me later!
good luck with it.
Thanks Chuck, yeah when I read that in the other thread it made sense to me and I am glad you pointed it out..