PDA

View Full Version : Get Your ALL IN ONE Site

ProfitMart
02-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Get Your FREE Professionally Designed Website Package Worth
More Than $299.00 & Start Making Money Online Today!

You'll Make A 50% Residual Income Plus Profit From Popular
Revenue Programs Like Google AdSense, ClickBank, Ebay, Amazon,
& More!

Click Here NOW For Instant Access (http://www.profitmart.com/affiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=3963/)

Steve
02-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Hi ProfitMart,

As you can tell from the forum, most of our members own lawn care businesses. Do you think you can set up a site for such a niche and they could actually make some money with such programs?

Would they be within the realm of lawn care? Would these things actually fit with the business theme?

ProfitMart
02-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Yes, you can choose your niche once the site is created. There are 90 different categories to choose from along with any additional ones you may wany to add yourself. All of the website content including Adsense, Clickbank, eBay, and Amazon will be customized for the niche of your choosing.

Steve
02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
This may be hard for you to say, but do you have any idea what kind of range in $ a lawn care business could generate from having such links on their site?

ProfitMart
02-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I couldn't say for sure, but I do know the lawn and garden business is a profitable one. It depends on what kind of advertising you do. SEO and other tools are available through our service as well as any assistance you may need in our blog and forum.

Located in the blog are our member sites as well so you can get a good idea of how our service sets up each chosen niche site. They've reported good earnings.

Steve
02-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Robert do you have skype.com downloaded on your computer? I was thinking about talking about this in a little while, tonight. Would you like to take part in our recorded podcast?

ProfitMart
02-11-2008, 06:08 PM
I don't have Skype, but thank you for the invitation. We can talk more about this through PM or MySpace if you'd like.

EDIT: We have live online and toll free phone support as well.

Steve
02-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Hi Robert,

Quote[/b] ]You'll Make A 50% Residual Income Plus Profit From Popular
Revenue Programs Like Google AdSense, ClickBank, Ebay, Amazon,
& More!

Can you tell me a little about what this means? A 50% residual income? Is this from things such as adsense and ebay? Or how does that work?

ProfitMart
02-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Hey Steve,

You receive a 50% residual income if you decide to work the affiliate side of this business. There are two levels of membership, well one with the special going on. The price right now is $19.99 a month of which you'll receive 50% of each month your referral remains a ProfitMart member. The next tier which should be back in effect soon is the Advanced Member level for $48 a month.

Right now you will receive the Advanced Membership level for $19.99 until further notice. One of the main benefits of this level is the Advertising Co-Op program we offer. Every dollar you spend on advertising the affiliate program we will match. And our professional advertisers will do all the leg work. They are very familiar with the AdWords and other advertising programs and will work it for both you and the company's benefit with the provided advertising budget.

Again, this is only for the affiliate side of the earnings. There is a whole other side of possibilities to your income when you own and operate a ProfitMart site.

Thank you,

Robert

Steve
02-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi Robert,

Could you give me like an example of how this would benefit a lawn care business?

ProfitMart
02-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey,

It will benefit any business you may be involved in. There is a Garden category which is programmed to list many lawn and gardening e-books, books, products, and ads in the respective areas. You receive commissions on all of these items. Your main business or whatever you choose to advertise, write, or display could be placed in the body of the page.

Fill out the form to get more details. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you,

Robert