PDA

View Full Version : Web question from Luiz

Steve
02-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Here is a web question sent into us fromLuiz

Quote[/b] ]I just purchase a domain name through googleapps and im confused on how to get it running. Google aloud me to desing a page, but i need a host. can some one explain how this works?

I don't know if google hosts sites but if you are looking for a host you can contact godaddy.com or 1and1.com.

Once you get a host you can then upload your web files to the site.

Does this help?

Let us know.

LOUROCK
02-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks, Steve! actually when i purchase the domain name, Google had it registered through Go Daddy.com so I pay like ten bucks per year to have the name registered. So now, what your saying is to have them host it and having that done, then up load what ever files/web template. Gotcha! As soon as i get it done ill post the website so you can see it. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thankyou.gif Green Star Lawn Care

Steve
02-07-2008, 03:01 PM
I think you are headed in the right direction. Keep us posted on how this is going.

anadyf
02-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Hello Luiz
You are going ion right direction. You need to build your web site, once it is completed you need to upload all file using FTP at your hosting account so that it will get live and will be accessible round the world.

So you have a domain now and you must be looking for hosting, I would be glad to help you with our reliable hosting plans where you get 24x7 live chat support, email and phone support so you will not face any problem while managing your site. Along with excellent hosting experience we will offer you cPanel as control panel from where you can manage
all your hosting feature very easily just by a click.... managed emails, upload data, images, create blogs, setup forums etc... all for free.

I think you are totally new to this web hosting world so better to get a host who is available round the clock for your support.

All the best.....