PDA

View Full Version : I am #1 on Yahoo!!!!!

caseyshields
12-20-2007, 11:17 PM
My site is #1 on Yahoo when doing a search for "navarre lawn care"!!!!!!!! I don't know how to take a pic of it but it is there.

realhuntin
12-21-2007, 12:40 AM
cool,,, is that your local search?

pnplawn
12-21-2007, 01:44 AM
Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 21 2007,12:17)]My site is #1 on Yahoo when doing a search for "navarre lawn care"!!!!!!!! I don't know how to take a pic of it but it is there.
Casey you forgot to say thanks Rodman for getting me there! YES its local search . Ill grab screen shot in morning for you casey!

Steve
12-21-2007, 05:20 AM
Rodman,

Great job ! Fantastic work!

I certainly hope others are paying attention to what you can do!

Steve
12-21-2007, 05:23 AM
2nd off,

Casey I checked out your site and I absolutely loved this idea as soon as I saw it! I think you are a genius!

Not sure what to do with that Christmas tree after the holidays are over? Call us! We will remove and dispose of your Christmas tree for $25.

Can you tell us a little about how you came up with this idea for Christmas tree disposal? Have you done it before or is this the first year? What will you be doing with the trees? Are you doing anything else to promote this service?

caseyshields
12-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 21 2007,6:23)]2nd off,

Casey I checked out your site and I absolutely loved this idea as soon as I saw it! I think you are a genius!

Not sure what to do with that Christmas tree after the holidays are over? *Call us! *We will remove and dispose of your Christmas tree for $25.

Can you tell us a little about how you came up with this idea for Christmas tree disposal? Have you done it before or is this the first year? What will you be doing with the trees? Are you doing anything else to promote this service?
I just came up with it a couple weeks ago. Not sure why I thought of it, maybe because the season is slow and I have a lot of time on my hands. I realized that to most people, gettinng rid of the old tree is a pain and a lot of people are not sure what to do with them. I will take them to the city transfer station and run them through the chipper. Now, the homeowner could do this as well with their own tree, BUT, they would charge them around $10....not to mention the time and hassle of loading the tree and taking it down there....especially if you don't have a truck....it's just a pain. So I thought, $25 is reasonable....I would pay it if I wasn't who I am. I also get a price break at the transfer station because I know some people. I am running an ad for it in a neighborhood newspaper and that's it. But this neighborhood is HUGE with something like 10,000 homes in it. That's all the advertising I am doing for it right now, but I will send flyers to my current customers. This is the first year I have done this, so I will have to see how it goes.

caseyshields
12-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Dec. 21 2007,2:44)]Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 21 2007,12:17)]My site is #1 on Yahoo when doing a search for "navarre lawn care"!!!!!!!! *I don't know how to take a pic of it but it is there.
Casey you forgot to say thanks Rodman for getting me there! YES its local search . Ill grab screen shot in morning for you casey!
Rodman,

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/yourock.gif
Big THANKS to Rodman!!! *He is my new best friend! *He is truly "da Man"!

Steve
01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Here is the link to the free flyer (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=942;st=90) we made to help promote this service.

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-8-84642-christmas_tree_haul_preview.jpg