PDA

View Full Version : Form is finally up! *Thanks to.........

caseyshields
12-17-2007, 01:28 AM
Big thanks to Rodman, Richard, Justin. *It took a bit of doing, but the problem was solved and my form is up. *Click here to see it. Form (http://www.shieldslawncare.com/contact.html)

Steve
12-17-2007, 01:32 AM
Hi Casey,

I just checked out your site! Nice work!

Can you tell us a little about what problems you ran into getting your form up on your site? That could help others if they are attempting this as well!

Great job!

ABurlison
12-17-2007, 01:35 AM
I'm Curious why you would want to use Adobe flash player as a form? What pros does it serve and why?

Steve
12-17-2007, 01:48 AM
Oh good eye! I didn't even notice that! Maybe it is just easier to put together?

caseyshields
12-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 17 2007,1:32)]Hi Casey,

I just checked out your site! Nice work!

Can you tell us a little about what problems you ran into getting your form up on your site? That could help others if they are attempting this as well!

Great job!
The biggest problem I encountered with getting my site going was the estimate form. I should have been easy BUT>>>>when I set up my hosting account with godaddy, I set it up with a Windows platform when I should have set it up with a Linux platform. I don't know why, but it seems that most things you will want to do on your site are easier to do with Linux. I am not sure of all the details and theory behind it......I just know that it is what it is.

caseyshields
12-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Dec. 17 2007,1:35)]I'm Curious why you would want to use Adobe flash player as a form? *What pros does it serve and why?
Good question. I do not know the answer. Rodman set it up. Maybe he will chime in with the answer.