PDA

View Full Version : rodman did it again!!!!!!!!

landonkade
12-16-2007, 11:34 PM
i built up some revenue from clients i service to update the website to look more professional. so i contacted the best, yes u know who it is, it was (rodman).

I told him once i pay him, he needs to install it,lol

after installation i looked at it and it was very detailed for the new consumer. For the most fact,lol that is all the new consumers has been using since, to let me know what they want. take a look

website service needed form:

http://dothanlawncare.com/contact.html

when they did a search for lawn care in the area, i was at the top- as always

matt

FourSeasons
12-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Are you talking about the estimate form? That's the only thing I noticed different.

landonkade
12-17-2007, 12:47 AM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Dec. 17 2007,12:33)]Are you talking about the estimate form? That's the only thing I noticed different.
i guess thats what u could call it, i call it a contact service form

FourSeasons
12-17-2007, 12:56 AM
oh your right, contact form. Thats good your site has been working for you even when your not.
How many calls/jobs have you gotten from your site since it was up a couple months ago?
I'm looking forward to the same response you've been getting to your site when mine makes it to the top. I think its about #7.

Steve
12-17-2007, 01:19 AM
I like what you have done with your site! Excellent work!

How do you feel about your business now compared to other ventures you have had in the past?

landonkade
12-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 17 2007,1:19)]I like what you have done with your site! Excellent work!

How do you feel about your business now compared to other ventures you have had in the past?
i have gotten several calls off of it so far, but i guess the heavy traffic hasn't come yet( your know for spring) can't wait to see what happends then,lol.

as far as where i am getting the most hits to get business i would say the newspaper and now the website. Both are doing really good. I advertized 9 months out of 12 in the paper for the year of 2007. The paper advertised the ad for 30 days per month, thats $150 x 9 here,lol, but a great return.

don't know if i would advertise in the phone book/yellow pages. There is a bunch of people in there for lawn care. Plus i have heard that people are searching on the internet more for things than a phone book.

ritchiem
12-17-2007, 10:23 AM
good stuff....nice to see that form getting some use

landonkade
12-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 17 2007,10:23)]good stuff....nice to see that form getting some use
yeah its a great form pin points what the consumer wants before u even talk to them.

Think its another way to gain business also(service form), instead of just having a phone number and e-mail address for them to reach you

the simple stuff u add to a website, that helps out the consumer on what they are looking to have done, will bring u more business

people are dumb, have to make it easyer for them,lol**** dont take that the wrong way

ritchiem
12-17-2007, 10:36 AM
is there anything else I could add to it to make it a better form for you?

landonkade
12-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 17 2007,10:36)]is there anything else I could add to it to make it a better form for you?
i am just going to try that, for several weeks and see what happends, so far so good