PDA

View Full Version : site form - updated information

caseyshields
12-14-2007, 09:01 PM
AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.

pnplawn
12-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 14 2007,10:01)]AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.
trying to call you. What number?

ritchiem
12-14-2007, 09:05 PM
arg....a windows server...of course

caseyshields
12-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 14 2007,10:05)]arg....a windows server...of course
LOL!
Yeah I know better now!
Rodman warned me about it. I am in the process of switching to Linux. Live and learn.

justin_time
12-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 14 2007,10:01)]AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. *Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. *After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. *So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.
Sorry... I don't know ASP

pnplawn
12-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 15 2007,3:00)]Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 14 2007,10:01)]AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.
Sorry... I don't know ASP
ASP is Windows Server! Read more here

http://asp.net/learn/videos/