PDA

View Full Version : Rodman does it again!!

pmblair
12-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey gang.... do me a favor... open up a new browser and Google these phrases...

lawn care henry county georgia
lawn care fayette county georgia
lawn care clayton county georgia
lawn care fayetteville georgia
lawn care peachtree city georgia
lawn care tyrone georgia

Dude... I'm on the first page on ALL of them... and most of them, I'm either 1st, 2nd or 3rd... and of THOSE... I'm the FIRST "lawn care website"... the rest are yahoo local stuff and other things...

Thanks Rodman for your help!

For you people who have websites that aren't showing up in searches for LCOs in your area, talk with Rodman... He CAN help!

Steve
12-10-2007, 01:28 AM
That is awesome! Keep track how new customers find you and see if its from your site.

Great Job Rodman!

StartALawnCareBusiness
12-10-2007, 06:48 AM
I spoke with Rodman on the phone last week.

Dude certainly knows his stuff!!! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif

Keith

pmblair
12-10-2007, 09:29 AM
I talk to him on the phone at least 2-3 times a week. He knows his stuff alright! He's a very smart guy... lots of ideas!

pnplawn
12-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Well Googles SEO is a art , I do know some companys pay thousands of dollars to get that listed like that. I just done one for grove equipment . You can go to google type grove equipment see there site at the top. I think Ill have to start charging for this at some point. But anyway if it helps out someone so be it. by the way the site I am refering to is called groveequipment.net You can type grove equipment bartow, plantcity winter haven aubundale polk county. it shows up under all them.

justin_time
12-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Dec. 10 2007,12:01)]Hey gang.... do me a favor... open up a new browser and Google these phrases...

lawn care henry county georgia
lawn care fayette county georgia
lawn care clayton county georgia
lawn care fayetteville georgia
lawn care peachtree city georgia
lawn care tyrone georgia

Dude... I'm on the first page on ALL of them... and most of them, I'm either 1st, 2nd or 3rd... and of THOSE... I'm the FIRST "lawn care website"... the rest are yahoo local stuff and other things...

Thanks Rodman for your help!

For you people who have websites that aren't showing up in searches for LCOs in your area, talk with Rodman... He CAN help!
I've added my site to Google also

Just wondering how long it takes to even appear in the pages

pnplawn
12-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Google has index your site , you just need some help with seo part. go to google do a search for jitys.ca its there.

justin_time
12-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Dec. 11 2007,1:26)]Google has index your site , you just need some help with seo part. go to google do a search for jitys.ca its there.
Yeah I know it's there.. I'm just trying to see if I can find it with my keywords I've added to my site

especially these ones

french river lawn care
french river yard care