PDA

View Full Version : Im above scotts lawn

pnplawn
12-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Lookie what I see!!!! I am above as always like i do best, I am listed about scotts.com lawn and garden. Im sure there not going to be to happy about that. when you do a goolge search for lawn company products ,

http://www.pnplawncare.com/lawncompany.jpg

Steve
12-04-2007, 04:02 AM
That is awesome! It should bring you a lot more exposure! Very nice work!

pmblair
12-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Steve-

If I can get you a banner for LawnCopmanyProducts.com, would you be willing to put it up top somewhere? I'm helping Rodman out with this project...

ANYBODY & EVERYBODY-

Please visit the site LawnCompanyProducts.com... send Rodman and myself emails and let us know what you think... what could we improve upon? What would you like to see on the site? What do you not like about the site the way it is now? We're looking for some good criticism on the site so that we can improve it... I figured we may as well ask you guys since the site is FOR people like you: LCOs! =)

Also, if you guys know of any vendors that might want to display their products on the site, let them know about it! It's FREE to sign up and list... no actual selling goes on on the site... it's strictly an advertising site so that they can list their products and equipment and LCOs can go there, search for what they want, and hopefully in the near future, be able to compare products from different vendors with the click of a button!

Steve
12-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Make a button and I will put it into rotation with the others at top.

I think you have something good here.

SerranoLandscaping
12-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Is there a way you can do this to a myspace account?

I will like to be on the top when they google lawn or landscaping in emmaus pa