PDA

View Full Version : adsense testing

Steve
11-22-2007, 09:55 PM
I have been doing some reading on adsense testing and a bunch of posters have been recommending that you leave it for a week before you experiment and test something different.

I am still way to new to this to know much. But that seems like some good advice.

pnplawn
11-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Have you started seeing any profit yet? What kinda of Page eCPM and Page impressions are you getting on a daily basics ?

Im seeing about 1,800 to 2,000 a day

Page impressions Clicks Page CTR Page eCPM [?]
1,873 2 0.11% $1.70

Steve
11-23-2007, 11:10 AM
What I am finding so far is the more ads you ad the less it works. I want to try and give it at least a few days in between tests to see if there are any other changes. So far I have just been experimenting with the process of getting ads and getting them on the site.

Do you think offering adsense programing for lcos is something you could ad to your webhosting services? would this be something an lco would want?

pnplawn
11-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 23 2007,11:10)]Do you think offering adsense programing for lcos is something you could ad to your webhosting services? would this be something an lco would want?
I dont think so In order to gain a profit at decent rate you need al lot of hits to your site. I do not think a lawn care websites will generate enough hits to profit from google adesene.

Steve check this out adsesne (http://www.six-bucks.com/downloads/AdsenseProfitsBlueprint.pdf)

Steve
11-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Oh this is some good stuff to read! Thank you for posting it.

Here is one of the things that stood out to me.

"Your site should be full of content that uses your keywords. A keyword density of between 2 and 3% is great. This means that your keyword should be used approximately 2 to 3% of the time in your content. So, for a page that has 600 words of content, the keyword would appear twelve to eighteen times (600 x 2% or 600 x 3%)."

We often talk about usage of keywords, well here it is in black and white what you need to shoot for.