PDA

View Full Version : TURFS UP LAWN CARE LLC needs website help

Steve
11-05-2007, 12:22 AM
I want to service 3 areas Newnan, peachtree city, and sharsburg. Services,, Cut , edge, weedeate, blow , trim bushes and fall cleanup. ( Need help in creating a web design)

From TURFS UP LAWN CARE LLC

They didn't leave contact information

pmblair
11-05-2007, 12:51 AM
AHH! NOOO!!! That's my area! lol (the cities, that is...)

Steve
11-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Oh WOW! We really get a lot of lawn care business owners here from all over the place! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

stllawncare
02-03-2010, 12:22 AM
I want to service 3 areas Newnan, peachtree city, and sharsburg. Services,, Cut , edge, weedeate, blow , trim bushes and fall cleanup. ( Need help in creating a web design)

From TURFS UP LAWN CARE LLC

They didn't leave contact information

If you need a website let me know. I might be able to help you out.

Steve
02-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Are you able to design lawn care websites? If you do this on the side, I am sure other members would be interested in contacting you.

stllawncare
02-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Are you able to design lawn care websites? If you do this on the side, I am sure other members would be interested in contacting you.

Yes, I can make websites. I did mine, www.stllawncare.com. I don't claim to be a professional website designer by anymeans, but my site brings me tons of business and thats all I am looking for. I would be happy to help anyone out or answer any questions about websites.

Recently mine has been ranking first if you type in "lawn care comany" or "lawn care companies" into google.

Steve
02-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Recently mine has been ranking first if you type in "lawn care comany" or "lawn care companies" into google.

That is fantastic! Do you keep track of what % of new customers come from your website?

Do you feel there is a certain % other lawn care business owners should be shooting for when it comes to this?

There must be some kind of goal here to shoot for.

stllawncare
02-04-2010, 12:24 AM
That is fantastic! Do you keep track of what % of new customers come from your website?

Do you feel there is a certain % other lawn care business owners should be shooting for when it comes to this?

There must be some kind of goal here to shoot for.

I probably get about 75% of my customers from my website.

I dont know if there is a goal to shoot for about percentage of customers generated from a website because everyone has different marketing strategies, but I think that a website is on the most cost efficient ways to generate new customers.

Steve
02-04-2010, 04:26 AM
That is really interesting! I guess a lot of times we don't fully understand the potential of the internet to bring in new customers.

What kinds of things do you feel lead to higher rankings? Does the age of the website effect things? Will the longer you have a website up, effect the higher it will rank?

What would you say are like 5 easy steps a lawn care business owner should focus on doing?

stllawncare
03-03-2010, 11:57 PM
There are multiple numbers of things that can lead to higher rankings. The most important is content. Google wants the searcher to find what they are looking for. When someone types in a search term, google wants to find the best site for the user. Design your website with this in mind.

Steve
03-04-2010, 01:23 PM
How many search terms should a site focus on?