PDA

View Full Version : Everyone READ

pnplawn
10-30-2007, 12:11 AM
hey everyone, With all the rif raft about websites I have came up with ideal. I am building a website for Lawn Care Operators. Its going to be site where they can go order a website get hosting, site built, and hosting for a year all in one package deal. I will have it online by the morning and adding to it everyday. This is going to be one de4al for all. Other words you will get your site built and hosted for one low fee. site is goign ot be E Build Lawn Care Websites (http://ebuildlawncarewebsites.com)

Little's
10-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Sounds cool.

FourSeasons
10-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Thats sounds great! I look forward to checking that out.
Fortunately I'm still pretty busy and I havent had any time to do any research on which hoster I'm gonna use.
These hosting companies should give you guys some kind of commision for the business you are gonna be bringing them.LOL

pnplawn
10-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Oct. 30 2007,7:55)]Thats sounds great! I look forward to checking that out.
Fortunately I'm still pretty busy and I havent had any time to do any research on which hoster I'm gonna use.
These hosting companies should give you guys some kind of commision for the business you are gonna be bringing them.LOL
Too busy to do it your self? Let me do it from start to finish.

FourSeasons
10-31-2007, 01:23 AM
Nice site builder program you got there.
There is a lot of really talented people on this forum.
Have you found that is the average price for having a custom built site made for the options you are offering?
What you put together is a great service.
Your offer is appealing. But I also wanted to go through the process of doing it myself. I always like to learn new skills. And I think this would be a valuable thing to know how to do.