PDA

View Full Version : Website Name

pnplawn
10-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Has anyone giving the thought of how important a domain name is? Of course lot of you know my company name is PNP LAWN CARE but that is not the only domain I own for my lawn care company. I live in Highlands County FL, There is 3 major citys in this small county. Avon Park ( Where I Live ) Sebring Its about 8 miles south of me. Then Lake Placid its about 18 miles south. I only want to work in my local area ( Avon Park and Sebring ) So, now with that said. I own avonparklawncare.com sebringlawncare.com and Highlandscountylawncare.com . You may ask why did I buy those names? Thats easy, now go to google do your search for lawn care in each of those citys and county. Tell me what you see? Just remember you can have as many names you want, you can point any of the names to your website with URL redirection. Ill talk bit more on that another day.

Rodman

Steve
10-11-2007, 11:30 PM
I just checked out avon park lawn care

and your company comes up first! That is very very creative!

pnplawn
10-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Steve I guess I need my own part the forum, For Rodmans Website Tips. Ill post tips on building websites. Then maybe you can transfer the threads I have already made to it.

Steve
10-12-2007, 11:45 AM
We should do that in this section. I can set it up as you are 'hosting' these web discussions!

pnplawn
10-12-2007, 08:15 PM
You could call it Rodman`s Website Building Tips. I can post daily different tips, on how to build website.

Steve
10-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Ok I got something up to start with so we are rolling ! This area is now officially hosted by Rodman http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif