PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

pnplawn
08-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Has anyone every wonder how you can get your site listed in top ranks with google and yahoo search engines? Well I have learned how to get your lawn care site listed in the search engines and it will come up on the first page. Do this . I live in small town called Avon Park in florida. Highlands County. Go to google do a search for lawn care avon park or lawn care in sebring <** next town south of me. Or even try lawn care in highlands county see what pops up. Let me know what you see.. At the top of the page.....

You should see my website: www.pnplawncare.com

Steve
08-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Long time no see!

WOW you are number 1. How did you do that?

rudeboy
08-03-2007, 05:04 AM
you should let every one know how to do that for there city

rudeboy
08-03-2007, 05:08 AM
probably you have the city in your title thats why i didn't see the city in your keywords if you goto your page and right goto view source it will show your keywords and title and your description

pnplawn
08-03-2007, 01:56 PM
someone give me your city and website and zip code let me see if it will work for you.

tiedeman
08-03-2007, 10:34 PM
not bad

Steve
08-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Yea, that is great. Have you noticed an increase in calls because of your website?

Steve
08-04-2007, 05:42 AM
As a test, what would you suggest we do to say wih this forum to appear higher in rankings for lawn care business forum?

Or would their be a better key phrase to shoot for?

That might be a fun test!

pnplawn
08-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Ok I am going to try something see what happens. In next few days lets see if google picks it up. Using just ( Lawn Care Fourm ) I see Lawn you know what at the top. Lets see if we can knock them down notch or so.

Rodman ~PNP~

Steve
08-05-2007, 05:08 AM
What should I be looking for so I know when I see it?

pnplawn
09-05-2007, 01:50 PM
OK I did some testing so I will tell you what you need to do get listed in the search engines . Its all how you list the <Title> on your index page. If you notice on my index.html page on PNP Lawn (http://www.pnplawncare.com) Look View Source, You will see under title I listed PNP LAWN CARE avon park,Sebring, Highlandscounty Florida. Thats how I get it to be listed #1.

StartALawnCareBusiness
10-05-2007, 04:33 AM
Page 2 of this thread cuts off for me.

I can read "Its all how you list the" is all I can read.

What was the outcome of the test? What variables were changed? Did it increase your ranking?

Thx.

Keith

Steve
10-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Here is what he said

Quote[/b] ]OK I did some testing so I will tell you what you need to do get listed in the search engines . Its all how you list the PNP Lawn Look View Source, You will see under title I listed PNP LAWN CARE avon park,Sebring, Highlandscounty Florida. Thats how I get it to be listed #1.

And here is the link to his website

http://www.pnplawncare.com/

pnplawn
10-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Ok let me explain little more. In the HTML , PHP, ASP pages there is a spot called " Title " Wich this is where you see at the top very top of the page , Look up at the top on this page where you see Lawn Care Business Forum. Thats the Title of the page. This is very important when google bots crawl your site.

Steve
10-05-2007, 05:28 PM
What is your suggestions for web page titles? Should a lawn care business owner put their business name in it or what?

pnplawn
10-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Not only the business name. But city or county as well. Like this **-> PNP LAWN CARE Sebring avon park highlands county