PDA

View Full Version : Need some feedback and suggestions

TigerTime
06-06-2007, 05:37 AM
I have built a website for the company. I would like some of you in the know to give me some feedback on the site. Hey for team gopher check out the about us page along with the specials page.
http://tigertimelawncare.com/specials.htm

Steve
06-06-2007, 08:29 AM
WOW!

Lee are you really doing this? Quote[/b] ]

Specials

Bikini Cut?

We have a staff of young ladies that will provide you with a grand pleasure for DAD or someone special. The ladies will arrive and perform lawn work in bikinis. This is a great deal for those that do not want to do the lawn but enjoy watching our ladies work. Call today to schedule your cut for Fathers Day.

Call 487-9060 for more information!

If so it has huge potential for media coverage. Take pictures and video. It would be a huge selling point and then put them on your website!

Maybe have them in tiger print bikinis or shorts!

Then get some posters made with them on it standing on grass saying something like "The Tiger Time Bikini Lawn Care Team." I bet you could sell them on your site as well or have them sold at the time of the lawn service. It could bump up the sale by another $10?

Thank you for the reference to us too!

Tell us more about this plan!

TigerTime
06-07-2007, 06:42 AM
Yes,
We are doing it. It has started off slow but is picking up steam. I have attempted to order the tiger biknis but can only get leapord and camo. We are still looking. I have two ladies doing it right now and I have bumped the price for the service. The funny part about it is that I have people coming out of the wood work wanting to work for me now.
If this continues I will have a second crew soon.

I really would like some feedback on the site itself too.
I do some other sites for fun for youth sports however never have tried to sell my lawn care and property management service. Let me know if I need to change it or what. Open to all conversations.

Steve
06-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Lee,

I like your site. I think since you are going with the bikini concept it's important to be visual. When you can, get some pics of your staff online and then get some video too that the viewer can click on. I think that would really help sell the concept. Maybe offer 'gift cards' on your site, so someone could buy a bikini mowing for a friend as a gift.
Besides that, I think your site is good to go.

Is there anything about it currently you don't like or are unsure of?

TigerTime
06-09-2007, 08:33 AM
No not really. I do web design as a hobby anyway. I have three that I currently maintain at no cost to the organizations. I have www.shelbyyouthsports.org and www.ellendalebears.com

I would like to creat a way that someone could pay their bills to me on line. What would I need to do?