PDA

View Full Version : Steve from Quality Hosts?

Billz
03-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Hey has anyone seen Steve from miracle lawn service? I sent all my postcards out 2 days ago with my website info on everything, and my site is gone! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif
My money was refunded to me through paypal... does anyone know what might be going on?

Steve
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Did you send him an email?

What was his domain again? Was it http://www.quality-hosts.com ?

The site still looks like it is up sorta. Hmmmm

His lawn care business site is down though miraclelawnservice.com

tiedeman
03-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Well, I am a little upset right now too with him. I did not renew my website with him this year. He does not own my domain name, but now that I check my domain name, he has it leading to his site.

Steve
03-15-2007, 02:41 PM
OH WOW! When was the last time you checked your wesite? How long has it been like this for?

tiedeman
03-15-2007, 02:45 PM
just today I noticed that it was leading to his site. *Last time I checked, I think either on Monday or Tuesday, I still had my site there. My service expired with him on the 12th, I did not renew

I just emailed him told him to remove my domain name from linking to his site

Steve
03-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Keep us posted on what happens! It's a good thing you have your domain in your name!

Billz
03-15-2007, 07:28 PM
so what should I do now?

AMW Graphics
03-15-2007, 07:38 PM
If you OWN the domain name and can change where it points to you could put yor site on a new server.
If you dont know for sure, i can check for you...but i would need to know the domain name (www.whatyoursiteis.com) to do that.

If i can be of help let me know.

tiedeman
03-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Mar. 15 2007,6:38)]If you OWN the domain name and can change where it points to you could put yor site on a new server.
If you dont know for sure, i can check for you...but i would need to know the domain name (www.whatyoursiteis.com) to do that.

Tony,
Please check out my site from me
www.tiedemanllc.com

AMW Graphics
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Quote[/b] (tiedeman @ Mar. 15 2007,7:22)]Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Mar. 15 2007,6:38)]If you OWN the domain name and can change where it points to you could put yor site on a new server.

Tony,
Please check out my site from me
www.tiedemanllc.com
Troy you are the person who owns the name.
Your domain name expires on 28-Jul-2008.
Your site is pointing to quality-hosts name servers, which is where it should be if they are hosting your site. why they have it pointing to there index (home) page i have no clue.

tiedeman
03-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok guys, I just got an email from Steve about my domain name. He is trying to fix it and he apologized about my situation. I think that he is just updating his site to be honest with you. Because two times today different templates popped up on his site that I think he was experimenting with. Give him some time, and I think that he will help everyone out.

tiedeman
03-15-2007, 11:47 PM
ok, he fixed mine.

Billz
03-16-2007, 12:35 AM
where is he? I sent like 3 or 4 emails trying to get him to tell me what to do!! My domain expired on 3-14...I paid the invoice he sent me but they sent it back to me! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

Billz
03-16-2007, 12:37 AM
now there is a completely different site where mine once was!!

Billz
03-16-2007, 01:54 AM
WHat a day... I sure hope he gets around to emailing me...I tried to transfer my domains to godaddy, but I need a code from him to do so...I kept telling them that was the problem, I have sent like 15 emails to different departments from his site, and to him personally, and no answers at all. I hope no one from my postcards tries to look at my site until I get this fixed.

tiedeman
03-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Does he have a phone number on the site? I would call him immediately

Billz
03-16-2007, 09:13 AM
did you talk to him? His site promises phone help, but gives no number...the number he has on it that he registered the site with is his area code and 5551212.lol Through the site Enon I found his cell number but it went to voice mail. Does anyone know what I can do?

teamhostusa.com
03-16-2007, 04:59 PM
http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

Billz
03-17-2007, 01:58 AM
well it has been 48 hours of leaving messages both online and on his cell phone. I tried to switch registrars to godaddy, but they require a code from quality-hosts, who are non responsive. Their site is basically down...I wonder if the flooding in Indy has something to do with this... I am going to try to go through enom to be able to renew my domain through godaddy...but it looks like an uphill battle. I have had 2 calls from my postcards already asking for my real website...this is going to ruin my advertising this year it looks like.

tiedeman
03-17-2007, 10:03 AM
this is the email I used before to get ahold of him

admin@quality-hosts.com

Billz
03-17-2007, 10:38 AM
yep, I have tried every email address they have listed on his site, including the miraclelawnservice address. It looks like I will have to wait the time until my domain expires and try to re-purchase it. It seems like he has just disappeared...I hope he is ok really.

tiedeman
03-17-2007, 11:46 AM
He has been replying to all of my emails that I have sent him.

Billz
03-17-2007, 01:36 PM
He replied to me this morning. He has my site back up and running! I appreciate his help. It took him 52 hours to respond to my email... that was the most important 52 hours of the year for my advertising. I am having a site developed by a company called landscaperwebsites.com...I am really going to attack the market here with my advertising, and tie it to my site.

Steve
03-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Oh keep us posted! I can't wait to see what you come up with!