PDA

View Full Version : New user of our templates

Steve
07-26-2004, 10:46 PM
Check out http://www.texasgreendreams.com/

He got his site up and running thanks to our free web templates.

Chuck's Affordable Lawn
07-10-2008, 10:09 PM
How do I get started using a template, do I need certain program? Can I start my web page without having my business name registered?

Steve
07-11-2008, 06:04 AM
How do I get started using a template, do I need certain program? Can I start my web page without having my business name registered?
Edit/Delete Message

Sure you can start your webpage without registering your business name. The one downside I see to it is this. Say you want your business name to be called. Blue Bird Lawns. You go and register the domain and create the website. Then you go to register your business name with the county or state and you find the name is already taken. That could be a big waste if time because now you would have to create a new website.

Although you could register the domain yourtownlawncare.com or yourcountylawncare.com and that could be really helpful to get ranked him in search engine results.

As far as the templates go. You need to choose one, download it and unzip it.

You will need some kind of html editor. I bet if you do a search online you can find some for cheap or free.

Then you need to upload the pages to your web host.

If you could just get to there then you could show us what you did so far and we could offer further advice or simply ask your friends to see if anyone local knows anything about basic html coding that coding. Even the most simplest of knowledge on it could get you started.

Keep us posted.