PDA

View Full Version : my mower and truck

procutofillinois
04-27-2008, 11:13 AM
this is my mower i love this thing i can get through any gate its awsome for some reason alot of my yards have fences and they are a pain in the rear i hate them this mower is maybe 2 years old i got it from an old man who could not keep up with it i only paid $400 for it i think i got a SWEET deal

procutofillinois
04-27-2008, 11:14 AM
heres a pic of the motor

procutofillinois
04-27-2008, 11:18 AM
here is my truck its a 1996 chevy s-10 it runs great i got it from an old man also lol he had bought it just for fishin cause his wife constantly complained cause he would use her car for fishin he bought a new truck and i got this one

old plp have great deals http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif i love livin in a retierment community lol

procutofillinois
04-27-2008, 11:20 AM
my truck goes in 2 weeks to get a full vinyl wrap i wanted it sooner but thats the soonest he could install it he has it all printed already and its gonna be so awsome im anxious

Steve
04-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Jeremy,

That is great! Thanks for sharing your pics! How do you transport your mower? Do you have a trailer?

I look forwards to seeing your truck after you get your graphics.

I think I remember seeing your logo and it was outstanding!

What got you to start your lawn care business?

procutofillinois
04-28-2008, 05:23 PM
thanks steve i have a 6 by 10 trailer it works great for me not too heavy for my little truck that i save alot on gas with and everything fits no problem

i have run into a major problem though the young lady that designed my logo was in a really bad auto accident i recieved word today they are pullin the plug on here she's been in a coma for about 6 montha now and her husband can not find the file which has my logo on it she always took care of everything now i cant find anyone to redo my logo they said it is way to complicated and that there was a lot of work put into it and that they couldnt touch the quality of her work
luckily she had sent my logo to the guy who printed my wrap for my truck and he has since disposed of it why he did this i have no clue she sent it to him back at the end of the season last year so now im really stuck cause that logo is the attention getter what do i do

Steve
04-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear that!

I bet a talented designer could recreate your logo. Especially if you have it in a larger format.

Have you considered contacting Tony from Amw-graphics.com?

I bet he could do this.

Tony, maybe you could jump in here?

pnplawn
06-23-2008, 01:19 AM
http://a314.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/m_9c675936422f6084fe51a32f80eddfc1.jpg

Team Gopher
06-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Hi Rodman,

That looks great! Is there a bigger picture of it or is the forum shrinking it?

pnplawn
06-23-2008, 01:27 AM
May be the forum. Listen if you need any help you know I know all about VB... Ill try upload photo to my server see if that solves the problem I just copyed the url from photo on myspace.

Team Gopher
06-23-2008, 01:33 AM
I changed the url of the photo and it seems bigger now. Let me try this out.

http://a314.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_9c675936422f6084fe51a32f80eddfc1.jpg

Team Gopher
06-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Oh cool! How sweet is that! I love the lifted truck look. How is it doing on gas mileage now compared to before you lifted it?

How do you like driving it with it being lifted? I don't think I ever drove a pick up that tall.

pnplawn
06-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Oh cool! How sweet is that! I love the lifted truck look. How is it doing on gas mileage now compared to before you lifted it?

How do you like driving it with it being lifted? I don't think I ever drove a pick up that tall.

Ill let you know about the fuel next week I am going to TN from FL this weekend coming up. As to driving it I love it. I installed superchip.com in it for diesels. It gabe it more horse power.

Team Gopher
06-23-2008, 02:25 AM
I am looking forwards to the updates!

I bet you are loving your new tractor. Have you been able to find a lot more uses for it? Do you wish you had it years ago?

Any plans on getting any signs for the truck or trailer?

pnplawn
06-24-2008, 10:42 PM
I am looking forwards to the updates!

I bet you are loving your new tractor. Have you been able to find a lot more uses for it? Do you wish you had it years ago?

Any plans on getting any signs for the truck or trailer?

The tractor is paying for it self, Signs yea i have them already just have not put them on there. You know this is my second tractor. I already own one. This one was bought for the front end loader.

Steve
06-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Well it certainly is fantastic!