PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Cleanup

Steve
11-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Here are two pics from Daren Rodgers Owner/Operator of Rodgers Lawn Service.

"I will probably clean it up and redo it better. This was done first in the wal mart parking lot late at night. It was white then I went over with the yellow. It was cheap and effective enough to get me a job that will pay me much much more than I invested in this super cool advertising method," Daren said.

Daren good for you. Sometimes you don't have to spend a lot to advertise, you just have to be creative.

Steve
11-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Picture #2

daren_r
11-24-2004, 10:28 PM
The super cool is a joke just as an FYI. I took some flack elsewhere for this. I am a professional and did this on a whim. It seems to work and has little cost. I got the idea from seeing another operation spray paint the plyboard sides of a trailer built for leaf work. I wanted to do something similar but had no plans of building up the sides on my trailer. I saw some local high school kids with stuff written on there windows and decided I could apply that approach to my cheap advertising.

Steve
11-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Hi daren_r,

We still congratulate you. If you were able to find one job out of the lettering, then it was a success.

naturecare
11-27-2004, 07:30 PM
darren it was a good idea you got the point accross.