PDA

View Full Version : NEW TRUCK SIGNS

LGYardService
02-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Hey guys,

Here are the new signs that I got from AMW Grpahics just a few days ago. When i warms up a little here, I'm gonna get better pics with all the equipment and trailer. Sorry the quality is so bad, I used my phone to take the pics. But these will work for now. LOL
Tell me what you think! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

LGYardService
02-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Here is a more close up one.

Steve
02-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Luke you know what I think? I think you are the man!

GREAT JOB!

I bet all your friends are amazed with you!!

LGYardService
02-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Yeah im pretty proud of what I've done with my business so far. But there is still ALOT more of growth thats gonna happen to the company in the next couple of years.

But anyways, I'm soooooo sorry I missed the podcast. By the time I got home from school and the store, it was too late. Trust me, I was really mad! LOL

I"ll try and be there for the next one. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Steve
02-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Is the podcast time just a bad time? 6:30pm est? If it is let me know when is better. I am trying to get as many of us involved as possible.

LGYardService
02-24-2008, 03:11 PM
well yeah it is actually... I normally get home about 7:30 est.
If you could start it maybe at 7 est or so then I would be able to make it easier. Or maybe on the weekends? Idk but dont just make the time to fit my schedule. that time might be good for others.
Thanks!

Looking Good Lawn service
02-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Signs look good, just a quick question, how do you drive(legally) while you are 14?? In RI, You have to be 16 at the very least and 17.5 to begin to drive by yourself. And at least 18 to be able to drive a commercially registered vehicle. Just curious if the law is different in your state.

pnplawn
03-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Quote[/b] (Looking Good Lawn service @ Feb. 25 2008,12:46)]Signs look good, just a quick question, how do you drive(legally) while you are 14?? In RI, You have to be 16 at the very least and 17.5 to begin to drive by yourself. And at least 18 to be able to drive a commercially registered vehicle. Just curious if the law is different in your state.
His dad takes him.

hondaboy80
03-11-2008, 05:15 AM
truck looks good

LGYardService
03-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey,

Well, has of now I can no longer say that I'm only a 14 year old in the business. My birthday was yesterday and now im 15! I realize that it is still a young age. LOL http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

But yeah my dad drove me around pretty much all the time this summer. But now since im 15 im getting my permit so I can drive. The problem: there has to be an adult with a drivers license in the car with me. The solution: i'm gonna try to get a hardship since I have a job and am constantly in need of transportation. we also live kinda on the outskirts of town. It will also help that I will have my permit and drivers ed.

Thanks for the compliments on the signs and truck!

Luke

Steve
03-14-2008, 02:17 AM
Luke,

Keep us posted on how everything goes. You could also hire a helper that had a driver's license too!

LGYardService
03-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Yeah i will keep you guys posted.

But yes i have thought about hiring an employee that would be able to drive and help me out on the jobs. This would make it a lot easier on my dad. But what grown up man wants to work for a 15 year old? haha http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif But seriously people older then me are not gonna really want to be bossed around by the boss, who is a 15 yeard old. LOL

bigpete
03-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey the signs look great. I checked out your web site and that looks great. I was wondering how much you have to pay to be licensed and insured. I already am on a insurance plan but what about getting licensed?

Steve
03-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Quote[/b] ]But what grown up man wants to work for a 15 year old?

If you provide a healthy working environment, I bet you would find an employee. It will be a great experiment and experience for you. Maybe you could find someone from your local HS.