PDA

View Full Version : New equipment

bigpete
03-25-2008, 08:30 PM
This is the new equipment I got for 08. I know Cub cadet is not the best, but I am pretty good at fixing things, and only need it for at most 3 years. The John Deere push mowers is ok but a little heavy. I tow it all with a 02 suburban, or a 02 Ford ranger.

bigpete
03-25-2008, 08:38 PM
picture 2

bigpete
03-25-2008, 08:40 PM
Picture 3

justin_time
03-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Quote[/b] (bigpete @ Mar. 25 2008,8:30)]This is the new equipment I got for 08. *I know Cub cadet is not the best, but I am pretty good at fixing things, and only need it for at most 3 years. *The John Deere push mowers is ok but a little heavy. I tow it all with a 02 suburban, or a 02 Ford ranger.
Have you tried the John Deere push mower yet ? I have purchased the JS40.. with the caster wheels.. and the speed for the self propelled keeps getting loose.. so I loose the speed...

So let me know if you have the same problem

bigpete
03-25-2008, 10:30 PM
I got the John Deere late last year. It worked fine for me. I have not had any problems with the speed controls "knock on wood"! I may have gone with the casters, but they are a little pricey. I gone mine on sale, and it is still a pretty good mower.

LGYardService
03-25-2008, 11:58 PM
Nice equipment!

Looks like your all ready for the season! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Do you have any trimmers,edgers, blowers?

Keep up the good work

Steve
03-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Very nice pictures! Thank you for sharing them.

Quote[/b] ]Do you have any trimmers,edgers, blowers?

I was thinking the same thing too and wondering if they were transported in the truck possibly.

ritchiem
03-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Hey Peter...

Do you find not having a pick-up truck to haul debris is a pain? Do you do any bagging? Or do your clients let you dump on their property?

bigpete
03-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Yes, I do have a trimmer and a blower. I am sorry, I should have put them in the picture. I just have a stil trimmer, a craftsmen blower, and a stil chain saw. I may be looking to get a backpack blower, but I am good where I am now. I also would like to say that I did pay for all of my equipment. I saved the money and went and bought it. I know most the teens my age can not just go out and buy a $1,000 trailer and a $1,700 riding mower in the same day. Thats just another reason I love the mowing business. I do have a ford ranger witch is a truck. I have loaded it up with branches, brush, grass and never had any problems.

Thanks for all the kind words!

bigpete
03-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 26 2008,9:59)]Hey Peter...

Do you find not having a pick-up truck to haul debris is a pain? Do you do any bagging? Or do your clients let you dump on their property?
I kind of replied to your question in my last reply but will go more in to detail. I have the ford ranger, which I use for removing yard waste. I do not uses garbage bags for yard waste remove. We have a big backyard and so I have a compost pile. I also burn the sticks. I just do not like messing with garbage bags, I think they are a pain.

Thanks

sincerely
BigPete