PDA

View Full Version : Bill not shannon

landscape warrior
02-19-2008, 03:17 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding my name is Bill I am a man, but with my old car i can see why you think my name is shannon.
My Dad is a welder and he will be building my trailer this spring sometime. for now i plan on folding down the handle and putting it under the cover so i can keep it locked up during the day i work a full time job and i leave my truck at work so that is one of the big reason i bought this truck it has a tow package that came with it no hitch but will get that when i get the trailer.
the cover comes of with 4 pins and i am planning on doing my first mulch job with the truck this weekend so let the scrathes come that can only mean money in my pocket i been bidding the mulch jobs with delivery charges and plan on doing so even though i will be delevering the mulch to make some more money. I would like to thank all of you on this site for helping me to get to this point.

Thanks Bill not shannon

I added a picture of me and my son so you can put a face to the name!

Steve
02-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Very sorry about that! Yikes! I don't know how the mix up happened!

It's nice to see you. The truck looks great!

Are you going to be getting some signs for it too?

ritchiem
02-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Always loved the fender flares on those trucks.

landscape warrior
02-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Yeah i just want somthing simple lettering on the back windows somthing like
Landscape Warriors
Vetran Owned and Operated
555-555-5555

Nikon
02-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Whats the make / model of that truck ? and tow capacity .
How much did that set you back?

Truck lucks great.

makbootzy
02-21-2008, 01:44 PM
If your looking for simple and cheap...you might wanna look around on ebay I got a 44"w x 41/2"t decal for like $11 including shipping