PDA

View Full Version : Dothan Lawn Care

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Dothan Lawn Care website I built is Number one in 1 week. in his city and county .

http://www.dothanlawncare.com/number1.jpg

Steve
11-04-2007, 08:12 AM
That is fantastic! Do you have any advice for others looking to repeat this type of page ranking for their own website?

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Steve lets test something. on the Title bar for gopher you have Lawn Care Business Forum. Switch the Business Forum around. Put it like this. Lawn care Forums Business Lets see if the sites google ranking change to the better. Then when someone searches for lets say Lawn Care Forum. you should show up

Steve
11-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Ok let's try it out! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

FourSeasons
11-04-2007, 11:04 AM
I have a few questions:

How to do you maintain your number 1 position?

How long does it last at the top?

What does it take for someone to take over on number one after you have that spot?

Is there anyway to secure it so no one can bump you out of #1?

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Ive been number one for last 3 years, and running. Dothan lawn care will remain at the top. It took me one week get him there and there he will remain.

Rodman

Anyone else want to get there?
Check out E Build Websites (http://www.ebuildlawncarewebsites.com)

FourSeasons
11-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Quote[/b] ]It took me one week get him there and there he will remain.

Thats great
So how is your and his spot secured there so that its been number 1 for 3 years and there his will remain?
He just moved someone else out of the top of the list how is that prevented from happening to him or you?

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,2:19)]Quote[/b] ]It took me one week get him there and there he will remain.

Thats great
So how is your and his spot secured there so that its been number 1 for 3 years and there his will remain?
He just moved someone else out of the top of the list how is that prevented from happening to him or you?
Its all in how I use special techniques when I build the site. Want me give all my secrets away?

FourSeasons
11-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Quote[/b] ]Its all in how I use special techniques when I build the site. Want me give all my secrets away?
No I don't want you to give all your secrets away.
I am thinking I am going to have you do my site. Not right away though. I don't like my name four seasons yard care. It doesn't sound professional.
I've spent some time trying to put together a new name using the thesaurus and dictionary. I'm thinking something close to Green Image Lawn Care or something close to that.
I wanted to do it myself (website) but I think I'd rather have you do it right and fast. Then I don't have to worry about it trying to get help or sitting on hold forever so just to get a simple question answered.
So I was just asking those questions from a customer point of view. In a week some other company lost there spot and now he's number one. Seems pretty easy to do if you know how to do it. If you have some special technique to prevent us from losing our spot then thats great.

I don't want to know how you do it. I just wanted to know if you have a way to make us stay there.

Oh yeah and I like the part where the customers can go on and check their bill. Good Feature! I think thats a good value for customers.

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,3:20)]Quote[/b] ]Its all in how I use special techniques when I build the site. Want me give all my secrets away?
No I don't want you to give all your secrets away.
I am thinking I am going to have you do my site. Not right away though. I don't like my name four seasons yard care. It doesn't sound professional.
I've spent some time trying to put together a new name using the thesaurus and dictionary. I'm thinking something close to Green Image Lawn Care or something close to that.
I wanted to do it myself (website) but I think I'd rather have you do it right and fast. Then I don't have to worry about it trying to get help or sitting on hold forever so just to get a simple question answered.
So I was just asking those questions from a customer point of view. In a week some other company lost there spot and now he's number one. Seems pretty easy to do if you know how to do it. If you have some special technique to prevent us from losing our spot then thats great.

I don't want to know how you do it. I just wanted to know if you have a way to make us stay there.

Oh yeah and I like the part where the customers can go on and check their bill. Good Feature! I think thats a good value for customers.
Rob what city and county and state do you live in?

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,3:20)][quote]I don't want to know how you do it. I just wanted to know if you have a way to make us stay there.[QUOTE]
[quote]I don't want to know how you do it. I just wanted to know if you have a way to make us stay there.[QUOTE]

I truly can not say you will stay there for ever. But I can tell you ive been on my spot where i am not from back in 2005. If thats not a great time then I dont know. Some things charge Google may change the way there spidering the sites, ( I dout it ) but they may one day who knkows. BUT I do know I can get you where you need to be and i will do my best to keep you there. Long after your site is up and runing. If you need to know how the customer support is ask dothan lawn care. Im sure Matt will tell you how its been.

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 04 2007,10:45)]Ok let's try it out! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif
Now the change will not take place right away. "WE" will have to wait for google to index the webserver again. NOT sure how long ittakes for your server, Do you have a stats page for the site? So you can look see when the last time google index the site?

ABurlison
11-04-2007, 04:42 PM
With all the free web templates on here, what program do you guys use to edit content and then save it as your own? Any free software out there to edit and create web pages?

Thanks,

ANDY

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Not sure you can use note pad.

FourSeasons
11-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Rodman - I live in Marysville, Washington. Main cities I like to service are - Marysville, Lake Stevens, Everett.

Why?

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,6:22)]Rodman - I live in Marysville, Washington. Main cities I like to service are - Marysville, Lake Stevens, Everett.

Why?
Well what we can do is get MARYSVILLELAWNCARE.COM and work the other citys in for google ranking. Once you decide on name of your business stick with . Dont want to have to change it anymore.

FourSeasons
11-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Quote[/b] ]If you need to know how the customer support is ask dothan lawn care. Im sure Matt will tell you how its been.

I read his testimonial. I'm sure you offer a excellent service I was just wondering bout the site ranking. I don't expect it to be there forever. Thats a little unrealistic.

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,6:29)]Quote[/b] ]If you need to know how the customer support is ask dothan lawn care. Im sure Matt will tell you how its been.

I read his testimonial. I'm sure you offer a excellent service I was just wondering bout the site ranking. I don't expect it to be there forever. Thats a little unrealistic.
To be honest im sure it will stay there untill google changes how they index there pages. and if its not broken, im sure theyt wont change a thing.

FourSeasons
11-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Well thats good to know.
I need to check on the dept. of revenue site to see if any one is using the name green image or something close to it in WA.
Maybe A Greener Image Landscape I don't know. I came up with that about 2 weeks ago. I got a list of about 15. Thats the one that I like the best.
Then I can get a logo made and put it on my site to.

I don't remember where I saw this at but I saved it -

"I also happen to love google analytics. *it tracks the visitors to your site and where they came from whether it was in the natural search results or a link from another site, the bounce rate, your popular pages, etc."

Is this something that we can get access to? This would be helpful to see how effective our site is.

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,6:43)]Well thats good to know.
I need to check on the dept. of revenue site to see if any one is using the name green image or something close to it in WA.
Maybe A Greener Image Landscape I don't know. I came up with that about 2 weeks ago. I got a list of about 15. Thats the one that I like the best.
Then I can get a logo made and put it on my site to.

I don't remember where I saw this at but I saved it -

"I also happen to love google analytics. it tracks the visitors to your site and where they came from whether it was in the natural search results or a link from another site, the bounce rate, your popular pages, etc."

Is this something that we can get access to? This would be helpful to see how effective our site is.
Server has root system that keeps tract of everything that access the site. I mean in detal. Also there is other resources out there that does this as well. Like this site here Click Here (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=www.pnplawncare.com)

FourSeasons
11-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Thats alot of people that visited your site. I think thats what that number was. Is that over 3 years?

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,7:03)]6,634,440
Thats alot of people that visited your site. I think thats what that number was. Is that over 3 years?
Thats a 3 mos. Avg 6,634,440

ABurlison
11-04-2007, 07:21 PM
If you had that many hits in your specific area, wouldn't your phone be ringing off the hook? Seems like a far fetched # and unrealistic expectations for someone wanting hits in thier own area, maybe, maybe not. I know in my area, if that many people were specifically searching for my services, and I had that many visitors, I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the work. So I guess my question is, how many calls have you had based off this figure?

pnplawn
11-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Nov. 04 2007,8:21)]If you had that many hits in your specific area, wouldn't your phone be ringing off the hook? Seems like a far fetched # and unrealistic expectations for someone wanting hits in thier own area, maybe, maybe not. I know in my area, if that many people were specifically searching for my services, and I had that many visitors, I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the work. So I guess my question is, how many calls have you had based off this figure?
I used to service another county for 3 years. I still today get calls from people wanting lawn service. Ill ask them how they found my number and they say the internet. I must have gotten over 100 calls over the summer from people wanting service in that county.

So to answer your question YES I have got alot of calls from my local area and from my non local area that I used to service.

SprinklerRepair
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM
I DO give away secrets.

They aren't really "secrets" anyway.

Correct meta tags + promotion = 1st page.

You didn't have to pass algebra in high school to do this math.

You just have to download the free book at ranking on google (http://www.**********.com)