Steve
10-16-2007, 05:16 PM
pumpkin #5

Steve
10-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Pumpkin #6

Steve
10-16-2007, 05:18 PM
These are all very creative designs. If you could make anything like these you could take a picture and send it to the local paper. Or what if you could get a bunch of pumpkins and then offer free pumpkin carving for the kids in your area on a certain date. WOW! You would be a hero to the local community. Maybe have free apple cider? Or what about hay rides in your neighborhood. You could pull around a trailer with a tractor?

Can you imagine that?

http://www.goodspiritstree.com/Trolltaxi.jpg

Steve
10-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Some of you have some property, why not offer pony rides too. I know of at least one forum member who has horses. Rodman, did you ever think of doing this to help with your marketing ?

http://www.equestriancenterofrockinghamcounty.com/images/birthday.jpg

Steve
09-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Are you thinking about your outdoor Halloween decorations for this year? Can you do something outrageous the kids would love to walk through and give you a chance to talk with their parents about your lawn care business and meet them?

It could be a great way to build up some good public relations and get the word out about your business at the same time.

I think one of the things that is important is creating photo opportunities for the kids. Something their parents can take pictures of or something you can take pictures of and then put those pictures online for the parents to download. Of course you would be putting these pictures up on your business site and you would be handing out business cards to the parents and letting them know the pictures would be uploaded by the following day so the parents could save them.

Steve
09-12-2008, 07:06 AM
Here is another lawn mower halloween decoration. I hope this inspires you to think of more creative ideas to market your business this Halloween.