PDA

View Full Version : New here

moseley creek
10-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I just thought i'd show you some of my work.

Steve
10-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi moseley creek,

Welcome to our forum!

Oh very nice! Can you tell us a little about what you did in these pictures?

moseley creek
10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
This bed was totally over grown. An older couple live here and had nothing done to it in about 6 years. I cut the bushes, removed all the underbrush, then prepared for the new mulch. After the mulching was done my customers cried. They hadn't seen it that way in a long time. It was beautiful when the crape myrtles were blooming but I did not have my camera with me.

Steve
10-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Well you did a fantastic job!

Did you take before pictures as well? Could you share those with us as well?

moseley creek
10-08-2007, 03:17 PM
This is before from the other side

Steve
10-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh how fantastic! These are great pictures to include in your website or use in a book you can show to new potential clients to show off what you can do!

Great job!

UNRgrounds
10-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Looks great. Maybe as an idea if you get another project similiar to this. Perhaps put a barrier between the mulch and grass. Makes it easier to weed whip around. I use it anytime I redo landscaping on campus. Works great as long as you install in correctly. Thank god it comes with intructions. Good Job!!

moseley creek
10-10-2007, 01:40 PM
I tried to get them to let me put one in but what is pictured is only about a quarter of what I did. They did not want to spend the extra. I had him talked into it but she vetoed it.