PDA

View Full Version : pic posting

landonkade
10-05-2007, 09:41 PM
how can i post pics, i try to post pics , but the web browser just sits there and over a period of time it cancels

Steve
10-05-2007, 10:15 PM
it's possible the image file is too big? can you make the image size smaller? Maybe less than 300k?

landonkade
10-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 05 2007,10:15)]it's possible the image file is too big? can you make the image size smaller? Maybe less than 300k?
how do i do that about bring the size down to fit

Steve
10-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Well it can be resized in a graphics program. But if you want just send it to me in an email. Email me here (slow@gophersoftware.com) and I will get it online.

landonkade
10-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 06 2007,6:48)]Well it can be resized in a graphics program. But if you want just send it to me in an email. Email me here (slow@gophersoftware.com) and I will get it online.
e-mail sent

Steve
10-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Alright lets try this out here. The pictures you sent were huge! Like 9 megs. I resized them to be smaller in photoshop.

Can you tell us what we are looking at in these pics?

Steve

Steve

landonkade
10-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 06 2007,7:45)]Alright lets try this out here. The pictures you sent were huge! Like 9 megs. I resized them to be smaller in photoshop.

business card- * looking for comments on the business card, if it is sucky or very good, or catching. seeing what people think of it

front part and side of home- * *this home wants pressure washing done to it(just the home). I was going to try to get advise on pricing so i can get around about figure on what i need to charge. Chemicals used would probaly be beach and water, people have been telling me price at $200 to $250

its also a yard that i service for lawn care

Steve
10-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Well I do like your business card! Nice work! The only thing I can think of is add a website address to it so potential customers can learn more about you without having to call first?

As far as the bid for the pressure washing, let me see if I can get Patrick of Green & Clean to help us out here.

landonkade
10-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 06 2007,8:03)]Well I do like your business card! Nice work! The only thing I can think of is add a website address to it so potential customers can learn more about you without having to call first?

As far as the bid for the pressure washing, let me see if I can get Patrick of Green & Clean to help us out here.
at this time i dont have a website for the lawn care

Steve
10-06-2007, 08:13 PM
What's your view as to why or why not have one? Pro's or con's?

pmblair
10-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Hmm.... pricing can be pretty competitive and will vary from state to state... even from county to county sometimes... I would recommend calling a couple of other companies and asking for a "FREE QUOTE"...lol

Aside from that, I would say about .25 per sq ft on driveways and walkways... and on a standard one story house in a middle-income neighborhood, I would charge about $100 for the house itself. Always remember your add-ons, though... if they are in a sidewalk community, offer to do the sidewalk in front of their house (when the neighbors see it, they may want theirs done, too)... also, if you have some ladders, upsell them on a gutter cleaning, too.

Hope this helps.

pmblair
10-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Oct. 06 2007,3:07)]Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 06 2007,8:03)]Well I do like your business card! Nice work! The only thing I can think of is add a website address to it so potential customers can learn more about you without having to call first?

Quote[/b] ]at this time i dont have a website for the lawn care
I can help with this... email me at pmblair@blairprod.com if you're interested. *VERY reasonable rates.

landonkade
10-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 06 2007,7:45)]Alright lets try this out here. The pictures you sent were huge! Like 9 megs. I resized them to be smaller in photoshop.

bump- looking for comments on the business card, if it is sucky or very good, or catching. seeing what people think of it