View Full Version : New Motorcycle
10-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Bought this yesterday got good deal on it.
10-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Oh very nice! Can you tell us a little about it?
10-05-2007, 06:49 PM
745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive low-rpm torque and usable power over a broad rpm range.
- Long-stroke 52° V-twin engine design provides a satisfying, classic V-twin feel.
- Dual 34mm constant-velocity carburetors offer crisp throttle response.
- Carburetor electric-heater system improves rideability and ensures smooth operation in cold conditions.
- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
- CD ignition with electronic advance offers dependability and is maintenance-free.
- Silent-type maintenance-free camshaft-chain adjusters.
- Aluminum radiator with cooling fan maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life.
- Sleek two-into-two exhaust system features bullet-style mufflers for a classic street-rod style.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
10-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Other photos of same bike I FOUND
i HAVE THE BLACK ONE
10-05-2007, 06:58 PM
It's very nice! What does it say on the tank? I can't read it.
10-05-2007, 07:03 PM
10-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Very nice! What made you get that one? Was there anything about it in particular you liked the most?
10-05-2007, 07:19 PM
I like how it felt and the price was not bad, $4,500 Bike is used has 3,223 miles on it.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.