PDA

View Full Version : Get someone in trouble

tiedeman
12-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Long story here and long situation. *I have had this one commerical customer now for going on 7 years. *Great business to deal and I also do his personal property.

Well, there is a lady that works there at the office, that just started working there this past spring. *She handles most of their bills. *She only works on Mondays and Satudays I guess.

This Lady used my services this past year, and she is one of the people that I send down to the collections agency to get paid from. *Her original bill was only $27.

Well, since she has started to work there, I have received my invoice from the office past the due date approx 3 times, 4 times if you count today. *In the seven years that I have done work for him, they have never been late with the bill.

So I called the office today and complain about the bill. *And of course, she is not working today. *So I figure fine, and I going to solve this later tonight. *I am going to tell the owner of the business, "Hey, the past year you guys have had 4 past due invoices, and you have never had this before, what is going on? *Is someone new doing the billing? *I would hate to have to start charging you late fees."

Steve
12-13-2006, 10:25 AM
It's amazing isn't it?

I guess she is mad or something?

I bet the owner would be interested in knowing though.

tiedeman
12-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Well, I can't make mention that she is trying to get back at me for the collections, but I am really going to stress the fact that I have never had this problem before until this year

Steve
12-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Good point. I think that's well handled http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif