View Full Version : Customer survery cards
06-25-2006, 10:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a template for sending out survey cards to current customers? I usually ask, but would like for them to write down also.
06-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Let's put one together.
Here are some questions please add more that you are thinking about.
1. Please rate your lawn on the following three characteristics:
Weed control: Excellent Good Fair Poor
Lawn Thickness: Excellent Good Fair Poor
Lawn Color & Consistency: Excellent Good Fair Poor
2. Has the condition of your lawn improved with our service?
3. How do you rate your technician and/or service staff:
4. Responsiveness of staff?
5. Courtesy of staff?
6. What do you appreciate about our service? Has any member of our staff been especially helpful?
7. Did we do what we said?
8. Accuracy of billings & statements?
9. Overall quality of service?
10. Is there anything about your lawn or our service to you that you are unhappy with? If so please explain.
11. How best can we improve our service for you?
12. How satisfied are you with the quality of the plants and/or materials?
13. How satisfied are you with the overall value of services?
14. How satisfied are you with the timeframe to perform the work?
15. What influenced your decision to choose our landscape company?
16. Would you recommend us to family friends neighbors or colleagues?
06-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Team Gopher that is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it alot.
06-26-2006, 10:17 AM
Here is a lawn care customer survey in a pdf format.
Download here. (http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/survey.pdf)
06-26-2006, 02:24 PM
I used to send out survey cards in past, but it seemed that nobody took it seriously. Lets say out of 100 cards sent out, only 20 were returned, and of those 20, maybe 2 actually surveyed and wrote comments. All of the other ones you could tell just went through the survey marking things just to get it done. They would even mark sevices that they didn't even receive during the year
06-27-2006, 07:02 AM
How often when you have a problem with a company will you not even tell them but instead just never use them again?
For instance say you go into a restaurant and the service is bad, will you make a complaint or just not go back?
I would like to add DO NOT miss the opportunity for another potential customer. Question #16 in the above survey asks if you would recommed us to another customer?" Great, however, make sure you leave open space for that new customer's name, address and telephone number. A golden opportunity.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.