PDA

View Full Version : Cluster trouble

Freshcut
04-04-2007, 03:08 PM
For some reason, when I try to schedule a cluster, the jobs dont show up in the calender. When I go back into the cluster section, the customer list is still there but the "assigned jobs" for those customers are gone. This has been an ongoing problem and at first I thought I was doing something wrong but now cannot figure out why they keep deleting themselves. Is this a known problem??? Thanks.

Gopher Tech
04-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Hi FreshCut,

Can you do a backup of your database and send it to support@gophersoftware.com ?

And tell us which customer or cluster there is a problem with.

aperfectlawn
04-08-2007, 11:11 PM
I am having the same problem but I think mine is associated with my scheduling. If I skip a job within the cluster I just delete the job at the end of the day. Then it will not show up the next week. How should I go about fixing this?

Gopher Support
04-10-2007, 10:27 AM
You don't want to delete the job because it will also remove it from the cluster altogether. What you can do is delete just the job date. Right-click on the job you and click "Delete Job Date". This will leave the job record in the cluster for future scheduling but remove just that date from the schedule.

Freshcut
04-10-2007, 04:43 PM
This is likely the cause of the problem I am having. Will need to try it out.