PDA

View Full Version : Question about the service feature

Rdavis
02-08-2007, 10:52 AM
I have been messing with the gopher pro version. I downloaded the palm software and played around with it seems very cool (no problems installing it the manual way).

But the problem I ran into was I have several big properties that we do (and I bill them a flat rate every month) and we do certian things at different times (it could take 2 guys 4 days to complete) so if i wanted to schedule a certian part of the property done each day how do I keep it from charging the full amount everytime I have something scheduled for that property. What I would like to do is schedule things that need to be done at the property each day over the week and when it come time to bill, it bills the flat every month price. But yet I can keep up with the hrs on equipment & hrs that employees spend performing these task I have sheduled. With the crews using the palm feature.

Thanks!

Gopher Support
02-08-2007, 11:26 AM
If you don't want to charge for each individual task then set each scheduled jobs' price to $0. Then you can use the auto-billing feature (or set up a contract) to set up flat monthly billing so the customer is billed for one item each month, at the same price. They will still see the individual service dates on the invoice (unless you want to hide those individual items).