PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

Lynden-Jeff
01-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Hey,

Purchased Gopher at the beginning of the year and have a few questions.

First I would like to setup gopher on my laptop aswell as my main desktop so I can do invoices on site. Does this mean I have to spend another $150 for a second copy or can I somehow put my current owned copy on the laptop.

My second question is id like to use pre printed letter heads. Is there anyway I can bump the invoice start down so that it does not print over the letter head?

Third question is how do I update my gopher and does it cost anything?

Cheers
Jeff

Gopher Support
01-03-2007, 07:36 AM
1) You don't have to purchase an additional license to use Gopher on your laptop. You can just backup your database (e.g. to a USB flash drive) and transfer it to your laptop, after you install Gopher on it.
2) The invoice cannot be bumped, but you can tell Gopher to not print your header information. Go to Options | Billing and unccheck "display company name / address on invoice".
3) You can get the latest update by visiting http://www.getgopher.com/2006 and clicking on the setup_gopher2006.exe file. There is no charge for you to download that.

Lynden-Jeff
01-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Hey,

Thanks. Would you be able to add the bump down ability on a future release? I would much prefer to print this on my company letter head.

Cheers
Jeff

Gopher Support
01-04-2007, 04:50 PM
We're working on adding more control over the appearance of the invoice.