PDA

View Full Version : Printing job

Freshcut
12-15-2006, 06:16 PM
still playing with my trial version and cant figure out why some jobs wont print even though they are on the same day. The route ids are different but shouldnt I still be able to book them on the same day?http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

Gopher Support
12-16-2006, 08:30 AM
You can go to File | Backup Database, set the backup filename to c:\gopherbackup.zip and then email that file as an attachment to support@gophersoftware.com . Then tell us which jobs/dates you're referring to. We'll look at it and see why it's not printing.

Freshcut
12-16-2006, 10:10 PM
I sent the email as you requested but it was blocked by your spam filter. Baracuda?? I tried to email you to let you know but that was blocked as well. Is there another way??? Thanks.

Gopher Support
12-17-2006, 11:07 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send a regular email with no attachment to support@gophersoftware.com with the subject "Gopher Software"? That will help us resolve the problem.

Freshcut
12-18-2006, 02:28 AM
I resent the email with the attachment and also one without. Hopefully that is what you need. THank you.