PDA

View Full Version : Custom invoice/ with logo

Turf Pro
11-10-2003, 12:06 AM
I tryed putting a logo on my invoices and it doesnt show? I also added a custom message, and it didnt show. I had the box checked to show logo? Any ideas

Gopher Tech
11-10-2003, 08:28 AM
Hi Turf Pro,

The image should be either a bmp or jpg file. The program will make the image 1" high and maintain the image proportions. Make sure that you check the "Use company logo on invoices and estimates" option in the Options | Printing section.
One last thing to remember is have your image saved on your computer's hard drive and not on a floppy.

Let us know if this doesn't solve the problem.

Turf Pro
11-11-2003, 12:48 AM
Thank you, Problem solved

Gopher Support
11-30-2005, 02:56 AM
Make sure you are on the Option page and click the Billing button.

Gopher Support
11-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Make sure your logo is saved on your computer hard drive and not on a floppy.

Also make sure the Use company logo on invoice box is checked.

sharpblades
11-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I have selected my logo to be on the invoices and estimates, but when I go to print them the logo shows up very small. How do I enlarge my logo?

Gopher Support
11-15-2006, 12:08 PM
It's likely that your logo file contains a lot of white space. This means that the graphic takes up only a small portion of the image. When Gopher goes to print the logo it will end up printing mostly white space. You might need to crop your image file in a graphics program.

You can email your logo file to support@gophersoftware.com and we'll tell you for sure if that's the problem.