PDA

View Full Version : Modify Reports?

JMM0254
10-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Can you tell me what program the reports are written in and where they reside? It would be wonderful to able to modify the reports or add reports through a report writer of sorts. It would solve a lot of issues of some of us. Should be easy to open up the reports for modification by the user?

Gopher Support
10-19-2006, 02:33 PM
We would love to open all of the reports up for modifiication. But our reports are built into the Gopher program itself. As a result, there are no individual report files that can be modified.

JMM0254
10-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Ok, I understand. Then all of the items will be added to the next update? I have seen so many needs requested, but am totally unsure of if or when they may ever be seen in a new release. I gave up another program I was using for awhile for Gopher, mainly for its' inteface with Palm and Quickbooks, but the other program had all of the options for reporting open to users, which was a great attribute. I could also print a list of all open and accepted quotes in the other program, which I can't do with Gopher. I was also able modify any job schedule to include any additional information I wanted to show in the report. I'm not complaining, just hoping and praying that we will all see an update to Gopher very soon which will include a lot of requested irems from the wish list. The other program cost me a lot less ($50.00) and they are constantly upgrading to accomidate users requests. Again, I'm not complaining, just feeling a bit in the dark here and needing some additional functions within the Gopher program in order for it to function within a business that is very busy. Some of the items I have requested be added, and those of others I've seen on the board, seem that they are just second nature to this type of business needs and are needed in the Gopher program. Thanks.