PDA

View Full Version : Matrix

gene gls
04-08-2006, 04:27 PM
OK, I set up a mowing list in Matrix. Is there a way to print the Matrix Screen as you see it with the customer name and address in a horizontal position? When I go to the print button it wants to list all of the customer information in a " block" form. In other words, it wants to print 6 pages instead of just 2 pages that I'm looking for. Thanks...

Gene

tiedeman
04-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Just a question gene, why do you want the mowing list setup in Matrix? Why not set it up in the daily schedule? I am just curious.

I use the Matrix for snow removal and salting.

gene gls
04-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Tideman,
Gopher support told me to try Matrix, no good. I don't care which page title I use as long as I can get a plain list of customers for the service I am providing. I don't do scheduling..Its too time consuming to keep moveing things around every day when things don't get done in time. Much faster to compleat the jobs as they are done at the end of the day. Thats why I droped Lawn Monkey, you had to use scheduling in order to use some of the reports. At least with Lawn Monkey I can make a list with the information I want to see in the list. I still have L/M going so I guess I will have to use the 2 programs to meet my needs

Gene

Gopher Tech
04-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi Gene,

Right now there are not any additional printing options.

The Matrix should be able to just print out a list of your customers who are to be mowed.

tiedeman
04-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Quote[/b] (gene gls @ April 09 2006,8:33)]Tideman,
Gopher support told me to try Matrix, no good. I don't care which *page title I use as long as I can get a plain list of customers for the service I am providing. I don't do scheduling..Its too time consuming to keep moveing things around every day when things don't get done in time. Much faster to compleat the jobs as they are done at the end of the day. Thats why I droped Lawn Monkey, you had to use scheduling in order to use some of the reports. At least with Lawn Monkey I can make a list with the information I want to see in the *list. I still have L/M going so I guess I will have to use the 2 programs to meet my needs

Gene
Gene,
How about you do what I do? *I schedule in everyones mowing for the entire year in advance. *Then, I either can move around the date or delete the date for the already scheduled week. *Simple and easy. *

I can understand though your point of using the Matrix for the mowing. *I use the Matrix for snow removal and salting, but believe this or not, I use a seperate sheet for the daily schedule. *

For example, I already have all the customers setup in the matrx with their prices and everything. *But I have a spreadsheet setup in Microsoft Works of where I can record the weather condtions, time servicing the property,the amount of salt used, and any other notes. *Then at the end of the day, I go into the Matrix, check off the boxes of the work completed, and then I file the paper sheet. *So now I have two records, one in Gopher and one on the paper. *The paper sheet not only serves as a reference, but also records the amount of salt I used and times there in case of any lawsuits againist me for slip and fall accidents.