PDA

View Full Version : Route List

gene gls
04-06-2006, 09:45 PM
I have gone through the trouble of setting up "Route Lists" for all my services and find now that for some reason the "Lists" do not save when I click the OK button. I assume the OK button is what tells the program to save the information. What could be the problem now with it not saving my lists? Thanks...

Gene

Gopher Support
04-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Are your routes saving any information? Are they completely blank?

Is it possible you're trying to assign a customer to multiple routes. Gopher doesn't allow this and will remove the customer from the previous route that they were assigned it. Maybe this is what you're experiencing?

gene gls
04-07-2006, 10:10 PM
What good is it to only be able to use one route list at a time. I wanted a route list for each of my services to show whitch customers got what service. I didn't have any problem with saving the info for the "clean-up" list until I started a "mowing" list. I need at least eight different route lists. I guess its back to my old way of doing things. Thanks...

Gene

gene gls
04-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Why doesn't it say in the help file or some where that you can only run one list at a time???

Gene

Gopher Support
04-08-2006, 06:21 AM
The purpose of the route screen is to group together properties located within similar geographic areas and to assign their order so that the scheduler knows how to sort them correctly.

When you say you need at least eight different route lists, can you tell us what your exact goal is? Perhaps there is another function in the program that can do what you're trying to accomplish.

gene gls
04-08-2006, 02:49 PM
I expected to have a Route List for each service,spring clean-up,mowing, bark mulch,etc, showing the customers that wanted each service.

Gene

Gopher Support
04-08-2006, 03:48 PM
You can use the a Job Cluster or Matrix to do that.